Saturday 3 March 2012

In the begining

Although I'm brand new to blogging, I'm certainly not new to bringing the world and all it has to offer to my clients.  Everyone keep telling me that I need to be blogging and so...if you're willing to read what I post, I'm willing to give it a try!

So, here's how it all began: My love of travel began very early on for me and like many young adults, fresh out of school, I decided to "see the world" and "spread my wings".  That adventure took me for the first time to Australia.  Yup, the land Downunder with it's magnificent beaches, dynamic and cosmopolitan cities, red desert centre, sheep dotted pastures, Foster's Lager and the friendliest people!  Oh believe me when I say there is so much more to Australia than these few points however it was a start remember!

Upon returning home after nomadic wandering the continent I knew that travel was in my blood.  For nearly 25 years now I have been working as a Certified Travel Consultant with the previous 11 years of that also being the owner of an independent agency called Travel Quest.  Each and every day I enjoy what I do...yes...even still!  I think I must have hit the nail on the head with that choice in life!

For me, my career has evolved and I realize that it's truly about forging relationships with my clients and getting to know who they are and what makes for a "perfect getaway" to them.  I'm thrilled to share my stories of personal travel, ideas and hints I've learned both from experience and feed back I receive from client.

And so, for my first blog post, I hope you've found something interesting that will entice you to check back periodically for another chapter of "with Carey on".

No comments:

Post a Comment